NOTICE TO OFFER TO LEASE FARMLAND
CITY OF SYRACUSE, NEBRASKA
Pursuant to Resolution 17-02 of the City of Syracuse, Otoe County, Nebraska, notice is given to lease the following-described real estate:
The Southeast Quarter (SE 1/4) of Section Thirty-three (33), Township Seven (7) North,
Range Eleven (11) East of the 6th P.M., Otoe County, Nebraska, less 3.01 acres
conveyed to the State of Nebraska in a Warranty Deed
dated June 14, 1948, in Book 93 Deeds, Page 256.
from March 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018 on a cash rent basis to the highest bidder, pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. All sealed bids, to be considered, must be submitted on a Uniform Bid Sheet available upon request from the Syracuse City Clerk’s office.
2. All sealed bids must be received at the office of the City Clerk of the City of Syracuse at or before 4:00 p.m. on March 3rd, 2017. Thereafter, the sealed bids will be opened.
3. The City of Syracuse reserves the right to reject all bids.
4. If no sealed bids are received prior to the time and date stated above, the City Clerk, upon prior confirmation from the Mayor of the City of Syracuse, shall be allowed to accept offers at any time and place for the cash rent lease of the above-described real estate.
5. Terms of payment shall be cash or guaranteed funds, as stated in the Farm Lease and Security Agreement – Cash Rent.
6. A copy of the proposed Farm Leasse and Security Agreement – Cash Rent which will be required to be signed by the successful high bidder is available upon request from the Syracuse City Clerk’s office. The successful bidder shall be required to provide all documentation as stated in the Farm Lease and Security Agreement – Cash Rent prior to execution of such Lease by the City.
Kelly Farmer, City Clerk
The Syracuse Aqua Center is accepting applications for Lifeguards, Office Personnel, and Shift Managers. The starting wage for new Lifeguards is $8.25/hour, $8.50/hour for returning Lifeguards, $8.00/hour for Office Personnel, and $11.50/hour for Shift managers. Applciations and job descriptions can be picked up at City Hall, 495 Midland Street, Syracuse, 402-269-2173 or see the jobs here to get the job description. Applciations must be in by Febrauary 24th, 2017.
Interested in attending city meetings or events? Click here to visit our City of Syracuse Calendar so you don't miss a thing!