Click Here to Review the City of Syracuse Ordinances
Online Bill Pay
Make your payments online. You can pay your utility bill, tenant’s deposit, permits, and/or your Parks & Recreation fees.
Check our our one full-time position and seasonal positions that are available.
Notice of Request For Proposal
Pursuant to Resolution No. 18-06, notice of request for sealed proposals from qualifies companies for solid waste, recycling, and yard waste collection services is made as follows:
- The initial contract term shall be for five years, from July 1, 2018 to June 20, 2023, with a City of Syracuse option for additional extensions.
- All sealed proposals, to be considered, must be received at the office of the City Clerk of the City of Syracuse at or before 4:00pm on March 13th, 2018. Thereafter, the sealed proposals will be opened.
- City of Syracuse reserves the right to accept or reject and and all proposals or any part thereof, and to waive any and all technicalities. In addition, City of Syracuse reserves the right to further negotiate the terms of any proposals submitted to it.
- All proposal documents shall be held as confidential until the proposals are opened.
- City of Syracuse staff and other appointed representatives may negotiate with the top ranked proposer for purposes of finalizing a contract. City of Syracuse reserves the right to negotiate specific work elements with a proposer into a contract. City of Syracuse reserves the right to modify the draft contract based upon negotiation of the requirements of applicable law.
For More information Click the Button Below for the Full Proposal Request
Preschool Story Time
Come join us Wednesday, March 7th, at 10:00 a.m. for an adventure through books!
Story Time will be held for children ages 3-6 at the Syracuse Public Library. If you registered in the fall, you will no need to preregister. If you did not register in the fall, preregistration is required.
You can register with Sue Antes by calling (402)269-2336 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.