What is the Syracuse Area Chamber of Commerce?
The Syracuse Area Chamber of Commerce is people… people who realize that the Chamber is the business community at work. It serves as the central agency promoting events and opportunities that can maximize your business potential and profitability.
- The Chamber of Commerce is first and foremost a membership organization, which is supported by member investors.
- The Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors, which is made up of individuals from the membership.
- The Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of businesses and individuals throughout the Syracuse Area. We operate as a vehicle through which business and professional people are organized to work together, voluntarily, to define and solve problems for the improvement of the Syracuse Area as a place to live
- Annual Chamber recognition night
- Quarterly business after hours
- Monthly general membership meetings
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses, management changes or expansions
- Tannenbaum (holiday celebration)
- GermanFest (German heritage celebration)
- City-wide garage sales
- Retail business sidewalk sale
- Take-out chili or lasagna dinner fundraisers
General Membership Meetings
First Monday of the month at The Green Room
(Located in 5th Street Centre near 5th & Thorne St.)
Last Monday of the month - location varies.
*Board members only.
Are You Interested in becoming a Chamber Member?
Interested in attending city meetings or events? Click here to visit our City of Syracuse Calendar so you don't miss a thing!