ATV/UTV Licensing

Cost: $15.00

Registration Expires: December 31st of each year.

What you need: Your Class O License or Farm Permit and a copy of your insurance on you when you present the vehicle for inspection. The ATV or UTV will have to be present for the Sheriff’s Department to inspect.

For more information, please review Ordinance No. 982 to know where and when you can operate your vehicle.

ATTENTION: Golf Carts no longer have to be registered to drive on town roads in Syracuse according to Syracuse Code 30-149.